No photos yet, but I'll try to stick one up.
This is a HCG diet recipe that I've slightly tweaked.
- 100 grams 96% lean ground hamburger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon powdered taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion
- couple of package of hot sauce
- (optional heat) 1 Thai chili, minced
- 4 saltine crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Get on some latex or rubber gloves, if you wish to stay clean
- Get a large mixing bowl and break up the saltine crackers
- Add in all the remaining ingredients, and mix thoroughly
- Form a small loaf or "meat Twinkie" and place in a baking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees f.